Ron’s unique story gives an unparalleled perspective around serving one’s country, entrepreneurialism and veteran population health. As an 8th-generation military veteran whose family legacy of service to the nation dates back to the Revolutionary and Civil Wars, Ron’s education from the United States Military Academy at West Point, military experience and professional experience compelled Ron to lead and inspire a sustained legacy of innovation and equity in healthcare for the nation’s veteran and military communities.
Ron has nearly 30 years of management, operational and marketing experience in the healthcare advocacy and marketing/public relations industries. He has extensive experience in bringing new medical therapies to market and managing their growth in a diverse array of government and private health care systems. He has received professional credentialing as a Certified Medical Representative (CMR).
Ron created and managed industry-leading multicultural and emerging markets business models for Pfizer’s Multi-Cultural Business Team. His area of focus and market-specific expertise is in population health and healthcare. He directed the multicultural marketing and advocacy initiatives for Pfizer’s 13,000 sales managers and representatives throughout the United States.
A service-disabled veteran, Ron co-founded Warrior Centric Health, LLC to bring healthcare advocacy, curriculum development, education and training to the federal and commercial marketplaces. Ron's firms created and developed the Warrior Centric Health (WCH)® platform and ecosystem. (WCH)® consists of disruptive proprietary data science, E-learning, communication and credentialing solutions platform for the healthcare industry. The (WCH)® solutions integrate best practices in technology transfer from the fields of health, science, education and technology to maximize population health outcomes for high-risk professional communities disproportionately impacted by environmental and occupational hazards (i.e., veteran and military communities).
The companies’ proprietary business model (training, information management, communications and research/assessments) addresses the lack of integrated medically-accredited healthcare provider and practitioner training, educational resources, geo-targeting and uniformity which result in systemic impediments. These impediments exacerbate clinical, cultural, economic, familial and regional geographic challenges contributing to disparities in health, healthcare and services provided to the veteran and military communities. Ron is highly sought after for his expertise in creating innovative training and education technology transfer solutions.
Ron’s activities and honors include:
- Serving on the Board of Directors of USA Cares, Inc. (a national Veterans service organization, Louisville, KY)
- Serving on the Board of Directors of the National Children’s Center (Washington, DC)
- Commission into the Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels for his national work serving the military and Veteran communities, awarded by the governor of Kentucky
- Appointment as an adjunct instructor in the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
- Named a Board Certified Diplomate by the American Board of Disability Analyst (DABDA)
- WCH, LLC - named by the American Hospital Association-Institute for Diversity, Member of the Year
- WCH, LLC - named by FORBES as one of the Top 25 Veteran-Founded Start-ups in America
Prior to joining Pfizer nearly 30 years ago, Ron served as an officer in the United States Army. He is a 1987 graduate of the United States Military Academy, West Point, NY, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Behavioral Sciences & Leadership.