Steve Taormino, President & CEO of CC&A Strategic Media
Stephen J. Taormino, founded CC&A in 1999 while in high school. Starting as a website design firm, Steve quickly realized the potential of digital marketing and web communications, and transitioned the company into a full-service marketing and communications agency. He strategically positioned the company as the leading agency in marketing psychology and human behaviors as they pertain to web design, marketing, advertising, and PR. Steve has worked with organizations across the world for the singular purpose of building organizational prosperity, and is widely considered an expert in marketing and communication. Among others, Steve’s professional accomplishments include:
· Participation in an international delegation of twenty CEO’s to Cuba to meet with government officials to discuss best business practices and web strategies.
· Retained by the Maryland Attorney General’s office as an expert witness for digital reputation management and Google search engine results (SEO and SEM).
· Has been featured as an expert and interviewed on television by major news outlets FOX and CBS regarding privacy policies of Google, Facebook, and online mediums.
· Invited to present as a keynote Speaker with Kathy Savitt (former Yahoo CMO) in New York City discussing digital marketing.
· Was the feature story and first millennial pictured on the cover of i95 Business Magazine for web innovation