Delali Dzirasa is the CEO and founder of Fearless, a full stack digital services firm in Baltimore, Maryland with a mission to create software with a soul — tools that empower communities and make a difference. He’s also the CEO and founder of Fearless Sports, an apparel company with a mission to ignite, equip, and uniform the impactful. Delali’s committed to creating a soulful world where action breeds impact, and he’s been named as one of Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneurs of the Year for the Mid-Atlantic Region, the Daily Record’s Most Admired CEOs, in the Baltimore Business Journal’s (BBJ) Power 10 list, and in the Black Business Review’s 40 under 40 list. He chaired the inaugural DevOpsDays Baltimore and is a founding member of the governing board of the Digital Services Coalition. Delali is also the Chair of Hack Baltimore: a city-wide innovation movement that teams up technologists, civic leaders, and city residents to design sustainable solutions for Baltimore’s biggest challenges.
Delali’s passion and entrepreneurial spirit started at a young age. As a kid, he used to knock on doors and offer to cut grass, mow lawns, wash cars, or walk dogs. He then went on to graduate from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) with a B.S. in Computer Engineering. Delali has over 15 years of experience leading agile software teams and programs, and he strives to make a difference in technology and in his surrounding community. He’s passionate about increasing the rate of city youth heading into STEM fields and works closely with city nonprofits to provide funding and mentorship programs in city schools, as well as other education initiatives. In 2019, Delali testified to the US Senate Small Business committee on behalf of the National HUBZone Council for the Small Business Reauthorization Act. He was also awarded the National HUBZone Corporate Citizen of the Year in 2020.
Delali currently lives in Baltimore City with his wife Dr. Letitia Dzirasa (Baltimore City's Health Commissioner) and two sons Dominic and Jaden. When he isn’t busy running Fearless’ family of brands, he enjoys working out and hanging out with friends and loved ones.
- Founder, Fearless Sports, 2020
- Co-Founder, Hack Baltimore, 2018
- Co-Founder, Digital Services Coalition, 2018
- Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) LEADERship class of 2018
- Co-Founder / Chair DevOpsDays Baltimore, 2015 – 2017
- Founder, Fearless, 2009
- Board Member, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Board Member, UMBC College of Engineering & Information Technology
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for the Mid-Atlantic Region, 2021
- BBJ Power 10 List, 2021
- Daily Record Most Admired CEO, 2020
- HUBZone Council National Corporate Citizen of the Year, 2020
- BBJ Tech 10 Awards, 2019
- Black Business Review 40 under 40, 2019
- BBJ National List of Influential 100 Young Executives, 2018
- BBJ 40 under 40, 2017
- UMBC Outstanding Young Alumni of the Year, 2011
- Daily Record Maryland’s Coolest Spaces, 2021
- GBC Bridging the Gap Achievement Award (successful minority or women-owned business category), 2020
- BBJ 5th Largest Minority Owned Business in Greater Baltimore, 2020
- BBJ Largest Software Dev in Greater Baltimore, 2020
- Maryland Tech Council
- INC Magazine Best Places to Work, 2019
- Baltimore City Office of Civil Rights and Wage Enforcement Lillie Mae Carroll Jackson Award (Civil Rights Award), 2019
- BBJ Best Places to Work, 2019 and 2017
- FedHealthIT Innovation Award (as Ad Hoc partner), 2019
- SBA Maryland Minority-Owned Small Business of the Year, 2017
- The Maryland Incubator Best Service Company, 2017
- GBC Bridging the Gap Finalist, 2016
- SmartCEO Family Owned Business Award, 2016
- Baltimore Innovation Week Dev / Design Firm of the Year, 2016
- Downtown Baltimore Award, 2015
- Baltimore TechConnect Grant Winner
Hi, we're Fearless. We're a full stack digital services firm in Baltimore that delivers sleek, modern, and user-friendly software designed to push the boundaries of possibility. It's our mission to build software with a soul — tools that empower communities and make a difference — so we can create a world where good software powers the things that matter.
About Fearless Sports
Hi, we're Fearless Sports. We’re a casual streetwear apparel brand that believes in using style to create impact. We design comfortable and fashionable “clothing for good,” and it’s our mission to ignite, equip, and uniform the impactful so we can create a world of civic doers.